Approved EMS Training for First Responders, EMT’s and Paramedics
As a leader in EMS education, EMS1 Academy strives to provide innovative learning solutions that result in increased retention of knowledge and lead to improvements in the quality of patient care. All EMS courses are authored by respected industry experts and designed to not only meet the standards set by accrediting and approving EMS authorities but exceed those criteria. The engaging course delivery, strong learning objectives and measurable course outcomes developed with the EMS provider in mind reinforce our commitment to this goal.
EMS1 Academy EMS courses and continuing education hours are accepted, accredited or approved by the following agencies:
*Please click on the agency name to view the accepted, accredited or approved course lists.
- Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) – Organizationally Accredited
- Florida Department of Health – Accredited
- National Registry – Accepted. National registry has waived the limits on distributive education through 2021, so now you can satisfy all your training needs through Fire Rescue1 Academy.
- New Jersey Office of EMS (NJOEMS) – Accredited
- Pennsylvania Department of Health/Bureau of EMS – Accredited
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program – Approved
Please Note: EMS1 Academy is not responsible for continuing education credits that are rejected in any way. It is recommended that EMS professionals confirm re-certification and training requirements, as well as accepted/accredited/approved courses with their state EMS authority.