Approved EMS Training for First Responders, EMT’s and Paramedics
As a leader in EMS education, EMS1 Academy strives to provide innovative learning solutions that result in increased knowledge and retention and lead to improvements in the quality of patient care. All EMS courses are authored by respected industry experts and designed to not only meet but exceed the standards set by accrediting and approving EMS authorities. Developed with the EMS provider in mind, the engaging course delivery, strong learning objectives and measurable course outcomes ensure a high-quality learning experience.
EMS1 Academy courses are accepted, accredited or approved by the following agencies:
*Please click on the agency name to view the accepted, accredited or approved course lists.
- Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) – Organizationally Accredited
- Florida Department of Health – Accredited
- National Registry – Accepted.
- New Jersey Office of EMS (NJOEMS) – Accredited
- Pennsylvania Department of Health/Bureau of EMS – Accredited
- Texas Department of State Health Services (Texas DSHS) – Approved
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program – Approved
- Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services (VAOEMS) – Approved
Please Note: EMS1 Academy is not responsible for continuing education credits that are rejected in any way. It is recommended that EMS professionals confirm re-certification and training requirements, as well as accepted/accredited/approved courses with their state EMS authority.